HOW TO APPLY FOR FUNDING
Abundant Earth Foundation raises money to disperse to grassroots projects with an emphasis on regenerative agriculture practices around the world. Grants ranging from $100 to $5,000 are given, depending on the availability of funds and the needs of the specific project.
We focus on grassroots projects that will have a big impact on either local communities or at a global scale aimed at systemic change.
Our main interest lies in projects that use Permaculture or Regenerative Agriculture methods to implement or enhance one of the following or related activities:
- Climate Change solutions based on regenerative agriculture practices
- Projects that directly empower women, youth, LBGTQ, and other communites that face discrimination
- Entrepreneurial efforts based on permaculture or other related sustainable agriculture practices
- Educational courses, learning centers, media, or other means of spreading knowledge
- Emergency support for farms that have been affected by climate change and other natural disasters
- Tree planting and forest preservation and agroforestry
If you feel that your project would be a good fit for Abundant Earth Foundation, please send an email to info-at-abundantEarthFoundation.org with the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number and email.
- Location of project.
- Budget for the current year, the budget estimate for the next 5 years, and amount requested at this time. (Current grants range from $100-$5,000 depending on need and available funding.)
- Would you like to explore fiscal sponsorship opportunities with Abundant Earth Foundation? (Unbrellaship for US based non-profit status)
- Other useful forms of assistance you could use besides funding.
- Two references from people not directly involved with the project but that know about it.
- Social media and website links, if any.
- 500 words or less about why this project is important and who it will benefit.
We will review your proposal and contact you for more information if it seems like a good fit.