The tiny garden big revolution contest!
Everyone of all ages is invited to enter our social media Tiny Garden contest between April 22 to July 20, 2021. Abundant Earth Foundation (AEF) and Refarmers are joining together to help everyone gain access to food, herbs, and flowers regardless of their living space by growing a Tiny Garden.Follow 5 Contest Rules:
- Your tiny garden has to be food, herbs, or pollinator flowers (Learn about Tiny Gardens Here!)
- Submit Instagram & Facebook entries between April 22, 2021, to July 20, 2021
- Instagram & Facebook entries need to include #tinygardens2021 and #tinygardenstory
- Share 2 pictures of you with your garden while making it and while it’s growing or a video of the process on Instagram or Facebook.
- Instagram entries need to tag @Refarmers & @abundant.earth.foundation
- Facebook entries need to tag @Refarmers.org and @AbundantEarthFoundation
- Sign-up for Tiny Gardens email list HERE
Email us at TinyGardensInfo@gmail.com if you have any questions
* By submitting you are releasing the rights to Abundant Earth Foundation and its partners to use and redistribute your photos or videos for marketing and educational purposes.
Happy Tiny Gardening!
Abundant Earth Foundation provides the support and structure grassroots projects need to meet the ever-evolving needs in local communities of those most impacted by climate change, social inequality, and malnutrition worldwide. https://abundantearthfoundation.org/
Refarmers is a nonprofit organization who utilize regenerative food growing as a catalyst to create positive social and environmental change. Refarmers works with schools, organizations and a network of local partners to create long-term regenerative agriculture solutions that empower people. https://refarmers.org/
Article header graphic created by Cevahir Ozruh